Data Analysis with Python
Learn more about this course, request more information, or enquire about enrolment.
This 10 hour course is aimed at beginners in data analysis and hypothesis testing using python and Excel. Attendees will gain a mastery of data analysis by python by taking part in a project to apply their skills developed on the course.
- Why Python is good for data analysis
- Jupyter Notes
- Automation of data analysis
- Importing modules in Python
- Reading Excel data into Pandas Dataframes
- Cleansing data before analysis
- Performing simple statistics in Pandas
- Handling time variables to determine future weather patterns
- Visualising data with plots
- The theory behind hypothesis testing
- Hypothesis testing using the binomial probability model
- The use of the normal distribution in significance testing
- Calculation of 95% confidence intervals of numerical and proportion data
Enquire about this course
Expand your learning
If a career in science is what you're working towards, or you want to up-skill your staff to become qualified Lab Technicians, enhance your training experience with a 15-month Apprenticeship bootcamp.
Accelerated virtual learning
Training students via our virtual world accelerates their learning and allows for perfect technique development.
Industry endorsed training
We've gained brilliant insights from leading lab company Dam Health, to ensure our training supports what employers need.
Inspiring next-gen talent
Our instructing team is made up of qualified teachers and industry experts who love their subject.